CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

sweet followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

news for today =)
start my day with my cute teddy bear , haahaha , then take a bath , wahhh i'm so smelly , yawww ~
hahaaa , then take a breakfast n go for morning walk , yaaarr , juz for my exercise during my scoll holiday , after that , do home work as ussual , urmmm , today i ' miss some one so muchhh , want to know who ? of coz i mis  my frenss n my sys , she is now stay at kelantan , hurrmm , tomorow want to hang out with my underage community yaww , haahahahaha , n also my riuh rendah bising , haahaha , my frens since form 3 , he is very nice , like to joking with him , he is also cool but a little bit mcm usopp , hahaahahahahah , dya baek , ska wt lwak , he is funny juz like clown , hahahaahaha , but he is vry nice to me =) . then , today ? want go out with my fmly , go for some shopingg with mama sygggg , hahahaha, wahh , kja scola ? not done yet lar , adudu ~

No comments: