CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

sweet followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

brother

“If there wasn’t anything, there wouldn’t be anything”, my brother said to me.
Such a deep thought for a young girl , 
It sounds pretty simple, but it is very complicated.
You see…If there wasn’t a brother, I wouldn’t be sister.
Part of who I am is because of my brother.
When I felt weak, like I couldn’t face something, he always shined the light on my strengths.
He helped me to see that I am a strong, smart, and courageous woman.
When I felt sad, he would say something hilarious and make me laugh.
He helped me to see sadness is a part of life, but you don’t have to dwell on it.
When I did not want to face something, he held my hand.
He showed me that sometimes you need a united front.
We came from the same seed, but are unique...Each holds something special.
We complement each other...always have, always will.
Just like salt and pepper, each has their own unique taste,
but you always see them together...
Because that is how it is supposed to be.

 

No comments: